Know Your 100 Balls App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Over 17,000,000 downloads worldwide!
‘100 Balls’ is a simple but addicting app. Test your reaction in a single tap game with a realistic physics engine.
Tap on screen to open the pot. Your purpose is to fill the moving cups with falling balls. Filled cups will return balls to the pot. Empty cups will be unhooked from the moving chain. The game ends when all balls or cups are lost. Each level speeds up the cups. On higher levels cups will change color. Colored cups produces higher value colored balls. The longer you remain in the game, the more points you receive.
Now with a new multiplayer feature. Create your game. Play it and challenge others to beat your score on your created game.
• Physics engine;
• Single tap control;
• Short game (~5 min.);
• Challenge mode with 30 game maps;
• Sounds and music.
100 Balls for PC Free Download Links:
100 Balls for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the 100 Balls for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run 100 Balls for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
100 Balls for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for 100 Balls:
Inorder to run 100 Balls on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the 100 Balls for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including 100 Balls for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running 100 Balls on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install 100 Balls for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the 100 Balls for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.